If you are an old or a new CASA Member you’ll need to “Join CASA” (NOT “Renew Membership”). CASA will be tracking memberships differently (on a yearly basis similar to the AMA), consequently, everyone is a “new” member this year (2017). Next year, as a CASA Member you will use the “Renew Membership” and NOT “Join CASA”. Then after payment is received you’ll be redirected to an application that contains last years entries. You would then make any corrections (such as AMA Expiry) and resubmit.
- Select “Join CASA”
- Select the correct PayPal button (Junior, Non-Flyer, Family Member, Senior, or Individual.
- Pay using PayPal account or a Credit/Debit Card at PayPal’s site.
- You are returned to the application. Fill it out completely (RED asterisks indicate required fields).
- Check the “I am not a robot” box. Wait for it to complete.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your application.